This week's episode features a ''myco-entertaining'' conversation with the founders of Florida Mushroom Company. Pat, Jesse, and Deeley are on a mission to bring gourmet and medicinal mushrooms to their friends, family, and community in the sunshine state.
They open up about the founding of their company and where they're headed. Along the way we dive into a host of fun topics related to mycology, foraging, and mushroom cultivation.
- How Florida Mushroom Co Was Founded
- Kennet Square Mushroom Festival
- Becoming A Mushroom Entrepreneur
- The World Of Gourmet Mushrooms
- Mycophobic Vs Mycophilic Societies
- Creating A Vertically Integrated Mushroom Company
- Fungal Intelligence & Medicinal Compounds
- Florida Mushroom Co's Mission & Future